Tuesday 2 October 2012

Video I Found

I wanted to share this video I found on pinterest today. It really made me wish I could have been the one to tell my kids that we were adopting them.

I do understand why we were not aloud to be there that night but it doesn't change my deep desire to have been apart of that moment. Before we found out that we wouldn't be involved with telling them I would think deeply how I wanted to share our love for them and all our hopes for them and their future. We did get to do that the next day after they were told when we did get to see them but it was a bit harder to do it the same. I also make sure I do that everyday in some way even if it is just a small moment.

Well I do hope it touches you as much as it touched my heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iexJtB57bkY


No comments:

Post a Comment